Online Application Portal for LIBANIA K.G.Admissions for 2019-20
Convent girl’s high school
Admissions for YEAR 2019-2020
Libania KinderGarten will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission for Junior K.G. year 2019-120.
The online application portal for JRKG (LIBANIA Kindergarten) admission will open from:
1st December 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 15th of December 2018, 5 PM.
Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st Oct 2014 and 30th Sept 2015 (both days inclusive)
Online application FEE is Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only). The form will only be generated on payment of the application fee online. Payment can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking.
The application fees will not be refunded in case the student doesn’t get admission.
If your daughter is offered admission and you pay the school fees, then the same is NOT TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE if you withdraw your daughter’s admission.
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer.
After filling in the online form and submitting it you will be kept informed via SMS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
- Both parents must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6x4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father and child- optional
- ID Proof of both parents
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – only for disabled persons
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.
If you are facing technical issues with filling in the form please email us at: email@example.com